- You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be
yours for the entire period this time around.
- You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full time informal school
called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn
lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and
error experimentation. The 'failed' experiments are as much a part of the
process as the experiment that ultimately works.
- A lesson is repeated until it is learned. A lesson will be presented to
you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it,
you can then go onto the next lesson.
- Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not
contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
- 'There' is no better than 'here'. When your 'there' has become a 'here'
you will simply obtain another 'there' that will, again, look better than
- Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something
about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate
- What you make of life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources
you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
- Your answers lie inside you. The answers to life's questions lie inside
you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
- You will forget all this.